I’ve lived in my apartment for almost three years. And have been having several problems with my neighbor. He mainly just does the weirdest things.
- He likes to keep his door open, with a fan in the doorway to blow the hot air from the hall into his apartment (but doesn’t this make the air cool?).
- He smokes in the hallway
- Keeps flammable things in the basement, which is only under my apartment
- Stands on the porch at all times of night, creeping me out after a night on the town
- He was actually using an electric saw in the basement a couple weeks ago, what do you need to saw in an apartment?
- He gets pots of hot water from the utility sink in the basement
- He picks through garbage around town, so brings home the weirdest things. And one time mice!
I had complained, in person, to management several times, but nothing really seemed to be done. New management came in a few months ago and told them about the problems. They spoke to him and it stopped for a little while, but it started back up again.